Today, beauty is all about supporting your health and wellness inside and out. Natural products, eco-friendly formulas and organic ingredients are all the rage, and a CBD beauty boost can revolutionize your regime.
CBD oil has taken the beauty industry by storm with its many skin-loving properties, putting a CBD skincare routine at the forefront. Both CBD oil and other CBD products are rich in essential fatty acids that play a critical part in maintaining epidermal integrity, making them ideal for any skin type.
CBD has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe skin, reduce irritation and redness and give it a moisturizing boost and youthful glow.
Wondering about the best ways to add CBD to your daily beauty routine? Can you put CBD oil on your face? We’ve got you covered. There's much more to skincare than products like essential oils and shea butter. From face masks and CBD lotion to skin serum and everything in between, we’ll explore eight amazing ways to introduce CBD into your day-to-day life.
#1 CBD Body Wash
Looking to make your showers a little more relaxing? Consider swapping out your standard body wash or shower gel with a CBD-infused alternative. Sure, your old shower gel could keep you clean, but a pure CBD wash can help you start off your day with ease or end your evening with pure relaxation.
CBD has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe skin, reduce irritation and redness and give it a moisturizing boost and youthful glow. Next to CBD, there are also various hemp oil benefits for skin, too!
What’s so attractive about a CBD body wash? Not only is it an easy way to add CBD to your routine, but it can also come with the following benefits:
- Convenience – Finding a few extra minutes to add a luscious 10-step CBD facial routine to your morning may not optimize your commute time, but adding a CBD body wash to your morning shower can knock two birds with one stone and envelop your morning in CBD bliss.
- All-over absorption – Where other CBD products are used in specific areas, a CBD wash can cover your entire body to enhance full-body absorption, a moisturizing boost and other benefits.
Grab your loofah and start the suds. A clean, refreshing shower gel with CBD can support your general skin health and leave you feeling reinvigorated and ready to take on your day.
#2 CBD Lip Balm
Here’s something to smile about — lip balm can help protect you from chapping and deliver fast-acting CBD. Whether you’re opting for a full-spectrum or a broad-spectrum lip balm, you can enjoy an easy CBD delivery method that’s highly portable and moisturizing.
CBD lip balm is a particularly beloved product for those looking for:
- Topical soothing
- Potential antioxidant benefits
- Simple application
- A range of ingredients and flavors
You can’t go wrong with the health-promoting benefits of CBD lip balm if you’re in search of an everyday CBD product that can fit in your pocket and match any skin type.
#3 CBD Face Masks
For a deep, natural glow, there’s no better place to turn than hydrating face masks. These quick-acting beauty boosters can revitalize your skin and leave you with a balanced complexion.
A CBD face mask can be used daily, particularly if you are dealing with the following:
- Dry spots – Sometimes, skin just can’t get the hydration it needs on its own. A CBD face mask can rehydrate your skin in a matter of minutes. When you pull off the mask, those rough, dry and irritated areas of skin will be on their way to feeling smooth and healthy.
- Excess oil – On the other hand, you may be dealing with a little too much oil buildup. It may seem natural to avoid more moisture and hydration, but in practice, a hydrating mask can help balance out the oil in your face and encourage a healthy dermis.
- Exfoliation – Don’t forget about removing dead skin. Face masks can assist with exfoliation, bringing out a new layer of healthy, fresh skin.
Curious about full-body face masks? There are a range of hydrating CBD masks designed for other areas of your body, including your hands and feet, for all-around wellness and hydration.
#4 CBD Shampoo and Conditioner
Hair care and CBD are a powerful combination. The wellness-supporting properties of CBD may contribute to healthy, lustrous strands. When formulated with natural oils, botanicals and vitamins, CBD shampoo and conditioners can assist with:
- Lackluster appearance
- Dry scalp
- Brittle hair
If you want to elevate your hair care, you can extend your CBD arsenal to hair masks, repair serums and various oils.
#5 CBD Moisturizer
A moisturizer is essential to every skincare routine. If you’re looking to keep your skin supple and dewy, you can replace your creams, serums or sprays with a hydrating CBD moisturizer.
A high-quality CBD moisturizer contains natural botanical ingredients and extracts that can work synergistically with CBD to provide a higher level of skin support.
When you incorporate a CBD moisturizer into your daily routine, you may experience various potential benefits, including:
- Toning – Looking for smooth, silky skin? A CBD moisturizer may help even out skin tone and texture to support a gorgeous complexion.
- Porcelain skin – Applying a hydrating CBD topical can minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduced irritation – If you experience dry, itchy skin during the colder months, a CBD moisturizer can help infuse moisture back into your dry skin for a silken soft look.
#6 CBD Eye Cream
Take care of the delicate skin around your eyes with a CBD eye cream. Not only are your eyes the windows to the soul, but they are also one of the first places that show signs of aging and fatigue.
CBD eye cream may help mitigate the following:
- Dark circles – After a long, demanding day, you may look in the mirror and find yourself with deep bags under your eyes. Puffiness and dark circles are the first sign of poor sleep, a long day or fatigue. Luckily, CBD eye cream may help to reinvigorate your under-eyes.
- Visible lines – The skin around your eyes is particularly thin and sensitive. This means it may be more likely to develop visible lines. Fortunately, frequent use of hydrating eye cream can help minimize wrinkles and crow's feet.
#7 CBD Bath Bombs and Bath Salts
Add a bit of luxury to your next soak with a CBD-infused bath bomb or bath salt. The bath should be a place of relaxation and re-energizing, and the wellness support of CBD may be a welcome addition to your bathing routine. CBD bath accouterments can add an enticing aroma and soothing texture to your bath time. They may also support joint and skin health.
If you’re unfamiliar with bath balms or bath salts, they couldn’t be easier to add to your routine. Simply:
- Drop the product in the tub
- Wait for bubbles to form
- Soak until satisfied
#8 CBD Makeup
Before you finish putting your look together, you might want to explore and experiment with current lines of CBD makeup. From eye makeup to foundation, many CBD beauty products promote wellness while providing you with a one-of-a-kind look.
When searching for a high-quality CBD makeup product, prioritize products that are:
- Vegan – Not only do vegan products minimize the potential for animal cruelty, but they could also lower the chance of you having a negative reaction.
- All-natural ingredients – Synthetics don’t belong in makeup. Chemical additives can lead to skin irritation and discomfort that may transform your beauty boost into a beauty blunder.
Find Your Next Beauty Boost at Zebra CBD
There's no reason to compromise on how you feel and look; now, you don't have to. CBD products are versatile, safe and easier than ever to find, whether you’re soaking in a CBD-infused bath or applying a daily CBD lip balm. They'll easily fit into your existing skincare routine.
Striving for that summer glow? Learn about CBD oil tanning lotion and how it works under the sun.
If you’re looking for a premium source for all your CBD needs, Zebra CBD is your one-stop shop.
Explore our topical store for a CBD balm, CBD rub, CBD roll on and other products like powerful moisturizers to add to your beauty routine.
Next, you can discover a whole range of CBD tablets, CBD gummies and premium CBD oils to find your favorite ways to enjoy CBD. All our products are lab-tested by a third party and come with a money-back guarantee.
Beautify your day with Zebra CBD.
The Cannavist. 6 ways to add CBD to your make up routine. https://www.cannavistmag.com/lifestyle/6-ways-to-add-cbd-to-your-make-up-routine/
Healthline. Best CBD Lip Balms. https://www.healthline.com/health/best-cbd-lip-balms#pros-and-cons
Medical News Today. CBD skin cream: How to use and best options. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cbd-skin-cream
Daily CBD. Best CBD Hair Care Products: CBD Shampoos & Conditioners. https://dailycbd.com/en/best-cbd/shampoo-conditioner/
Healthline. What is Hypoallergenic Makeup? Plus the Best Products of the Year. https://www.healthline.com/health/hypoallergenic-makeup#our-picks