What results can I expect from Zebra CBD Moisturizing Cream?
When applying our topical CBD Moisturizing Cream for Face & Body you may experience:
- Immediate relief of itchy dry skin – Our blend of full spectrum CBD oil, Aloe Leaf and Jojoba Oil also helps with blemishes.*
- More even skin tone – Natural ingredients such as Shea Seed Butter, Safflower Seed Oil, rich Avocado Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and our premium CBD oil work together to lighten redness and dark spots over time.*
- Support for healthy skin – Safflower Seed Oil and Rosemary Leaf extract promote healthier-looking skin*
- Younger, smoother-looking skin – Natural antioxidants and hydrating ingredients nourish your skin and help protect it from the elements.*
What goes into Zebra CBD Moisturizing Cream?
We're glad you asked!
Our skin cream utilizes a premium CBD oil combined with botanical ingredients known to offer additional benefits to your skin, including:
- Safflower Seed Oil – A natural antioxidant.*
- Avocado Oil – Offers protection from the elements; can help soothe itchy, dry skin.*
- Jojoba Seed Oil – Soothes and moisturizes skin while keeping pores unclogged and skin oil-free.*
- Hemp Seed Oil – Helps reduce signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.*
- Amaranth Seed Oil – The ultimate skin rejuvenator and natural face moisturizer, squalene is a key ingredient in this oil. Squalene can help with blemishes, stretch marks and sun spots, and may minimize photoaging.*
Try Zebra CBD Moisturizing Cream For Face & Body today and find out why we pride ourselves on producing the most effective CBD formulas on the market.
Apply Zebra CBD Moisturizing Cream evenly to face and body after cleansing.
In addition, for best results:
- Apply daily
- Start by applying a pea size amount of moisturizing cream to your face and work it fully into your skin. Apply to other areas of your body for smoother, healthier skin.
- Store the jar in a cool, dry place with the lid tightly secured. If you experience any side effects, consult a doctor.
Avoid getting in eyes and open wounds. Keep out of the reach of children.