If you often find yourself trying to stomp out A.N.T.S. or banish endless “to-do” lists from your thoughts so you can just fall asleep, it might be time to call in some reinforcements.
Luckily, you have options. Everyone has different needs, but here are four of the best CBD sleep products:
- Zebra CBD Sleep Support Tablets
- Zebra CBD Gummies
- Zebra CBD Oil
- Zebra CBD Health & Vitality Tablets
CBD Sleep Support Tablets
Ah, yes. The two words you most want to hear when looking for something to provide some much-needed nighttime relief: sleep and support. CBD Sleep Support Tablets are loaded with calming, sleep-promoting ingredients, in addition to 25 mg of premium CBD, to create a multi-pronged approach to tossing and turning.
The claim that a CBD product “helps with sleep” may seem like a vague promise. So let’s take a closer look at how Zebra CBD Sleep Support Tablets promote sleep:
- Supporting relaxation in the mind and body – Our blend of premium CBD with other commonly used natural calming ingredients induces physical relaxation plus mental tranquility.
- Reducing the “noise” – When your mind is racing or you’re consumed by negative news and the demands of everyday life, it can be extremely difficult to curtail your thoughts enough to drift off to sleep. Our formula includes an amino acid known to curtail mental stress.
- Stimulating natural, healthy sleep cycles – Our body’s circadian rhythm performs a number or functions, including serving as an internal clock that regulates sleep and wakefulness. But overnight work shifts, jet lag or erratic sleep schedules can all disrupt our natural timekeeper. By resetting your body’s sleep-wake cycle with sleep-inducing ingredients, you can enjoy shorter sleep onset and consistent sleep cycles to get the REM sleep you need for a full night of quality sleep.
Now that we’ve reviewed what our CBD products can do to help you sleep, let’s take a look at the natural ingredients we add to our formulas that work with CBD to deliver you to dreamland.
All Zebra CBD products are purposefully formulated to achieve maximum benefits. Aside from CBD itself, the four active ingredients in our sleep tablets include:
- chamomile extract. It’s widely regarded as a mild sedative and sleep-inducer, promoting a relaxed state and deep sleep.
- valerian root extract. The most common herbal sleep-inducer in the U.S. and Europe, this long-used medicinal root can help with quicker sleep onset and better overall sleep quality.
- melatonin. This naturally occurring sleep hormone regulates your body’s circadian rhythm, and is often used to induce more restorative sleep.
- L-theanine. This calming amino acid extracted from tea leaves has been shown to reduce sleep quality problems, including nighttime disturbances and sleep latency (the time it takes to fall asleep).
In addition to natural ingredients — from hemp-derived premium CBD to botanical root extracts and amino acids — our products are free of animal byproducts and artificial flavors, colors and sugars (because the last thing you need right before bed is a sugar rush).
For best results, about a half hour before bedtime, chew one tablet and hold it under your tongue or in your cheek for 30 seconds, or until it dissolves. This way, the active ingredients will be absorbed quicker and more directly through the mucous membranes under your tongue.
Taking your evening CBD relief in the form of a chewable CBD gummy can serve as a treat to curb your sweet tooth as well as a sleep aid. Like tablets, CBD gummies provide a discrete way to get your CBD (no dropper or topical application required). As an added plus they are easy to ingest (just pop one in your mouth and chew), making these CBD edibles ideal for travel.
Zebra CBD Gummies are made with full-spectrum hemp extract, meaning they use every aerial part of the hemp plant (except the seeds). This ensures that they include CBD plus a long list of other cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes (all with their own unique functions).
Many people enjoy full-spectrum CBD over broad-spectrum and isolates because of the “entourage effect,” which refers to its increased benefits due to interaction of the many naturally occurring hemp compounds it includes.
More specifically, our gummies have a range of possible benefits, including:
CBD gummies are the perfect beginner-friendly CBD product — for rest and beyond.
While CBD is the star of this show, there are a few natural additives that round out our ensemble of ingredients, including:
- turmeric, beet and spirulina – for natural coloring.
- pectin – a thickening fruit fiber, as a gelatin substitute.
- organic tapioca syrup – a plant-based sweetener, plus 2 grams of granulated sugar.
- natural fruit flavors – each jar includes cherry lime, watermelon lemonade and lemon.
For more restful sleep, take one gummy daily, about an hour before bedtime.
Like other CBD edibles, the effects of CBD gummies can take longer to kick in because they move through your entire digestive system before being absorbed into your bloodstream. While some people want more immediate results, this gradual approach helps gradually ease you into slumber. Plus, it may be worth the wait, as the effects of our gummies can last up to 6 hours, while the benefits of our tablets may start to wane after four hours.
The carrier for our CBD hemp oil may be different, but the principle is very much the same as for our CBD gummies: Our natural CBD oils are similarly made with full-spectrum hemp and boast the same impressive list of potential benefits, but there are a few noteworthy differences.
You won’t find a formula much simpler than the one we use for Zebra CBD Hemp Oil. As the name implies, it combines two primary ingredients: hemp-derived CBD and oil. Unlike formulas offered by other companies, that’s allit includes.
In this case, the carrier oil is MCT, short for medium-chain triglycerides. That long name may sound unnecessarily complex, but MCT oil comprises medium-length saturated fatty acids most commonly derived from coconuts or other natural sources. MCT oil can increase the effectiveness of CBD, making it some of the best CBD oil for sleep.
Because of their shorter length (medium, as compared with long-chain), MCTs are absorbed into the bloodstream more quickly than their counterparts. They’re digested and metabolized quickly and simply, along with your CBD.
For quick absorption, place a dropperful of oil under your tongue for a full minute, then swallow. Just like the ingestion method for CBD tablets, this method provides a more direct pathway to the bloodstream and, subsequently, to peak effectiveness. Oil is usually considered one of the more immediate ways of experiencing the effects of CBD by the average CBD user.
CBD Health & Vitality Tablets
What’s healthier and more vital than a good night’s sleep? Far too often, people take a narrow, short-sighted approach to better sleep by focusing only on sleep-inducing supplements or a sleeping pill. But sleep troubles are often a sign of other problems or disruptions. Our CBD Health & Vitality Tablets take a more holistic approach to improved sleep by addressing some of the influencing factors, rather than just the outcome.
Here’s what you can expect from these tablets — and how they’ll work to improve your sleep patterns and quality:
The active ingredient list is so pure and simple you’ll hardly believe it: a premium hemp extract blend. Each tablet contains 25 mg of CBD.
As with all our other CBD tablets, chew one, hold it under your tongue or in your cheek for 30 seconds or more until dissolved, and then swallow. If you don’t notice an improvement after about an hour, feel free to take a second tablet.
Then just sit back, relax and enjoy the shut-eye you’ve been daydreaming about.
Zebra CBD: The Best CBD For Sleep
A CBD product is only as good as the CBD company that makes it.
Without complete transparency, accurate labeling practices, organic hemp sources, a high-quality CBD extraction process and rigorous third-party testing that proves each batch is as clean and pure as promised, the ingredients and benefits don’t mean much. At Zebra CBD, we provide all of the above and more to give you peace of mind when making your choice — whether you prefer tablets, gummies or oil — or your own customized combination. Your CBD quality starts with your CBD brand.
American Family Physician. Valerian. https://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/0415/p1755.html
Medical News Today. What are the differences between full spectrum CBD and broad spectrum CBD? https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/full-spectrum-cbd-vs-broad-spectrum-cbd
Healthline. 7 Science-Based Benefits of MCT Oil. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/mct-oil-benefits
Nutrition Issues in Gastroenterology. https://www.essentialnutrition.com.br/media/artigos/mctlift/1.pdf